Thursday, November 02, 2006

Ladder 10










Connor, this year is in the same class that Ethan was last year. Make sense? So he knows and remembers all of the different things that Ethan got to do.I think this was the one he was looking forward to the most. Although I know he really wants to go to Pizza Hut, which is one they do when they read enough books. Anyway, the firestation field trip is such a big deal for the boys. Connor had such a good time. His little blue eyes were just filled with awe. He took in every minute of it. And relished it. He promptly exclaimed " Mom, I am going to be a fireman when I grow up!" His favorite part was watching the ladder go all the way up. "Mommy, it is taller than Daddy and even taller than buildings!" My friend Candy, was watching Ivan, so once again I was just able to enjoy being with Connor. It was nice. Connor's final coment about the fire station was, " Mommy that was sooo cool!" I called Ben later and told him that I think he may have lost his standing. Connor always said he would be a builder, or "Naby" guy like Daddy. Ben's comment? " How am I supposed to compete with a fire truck?" All in all he had a great time! And the Mom's didn't seem to mind a little Fireman eye candy either! LOL!:)

1 comment:

Cire said...

"fireman eye candy"?!? - shame on you, you are too old to trick-or-treat