Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lego Mania


Thanks to a very nice Uncle Eric, the kids enjoyed playing with Lego's on Thursday after school. Apparently, Eric knew exactly what Connor would want for Christmas (after reading my post about the stolen guys) and he was right! I didn't let them have all of them but did let them open an advent calender. As luck would have it, not all of the kids heard the " you can open one each day" speech and they dove right in. They have been playing Lego's morning and night ever since. So THANK YOU UNCLE ERIC FOR AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS GIFT!

2 comments:

Cire said...

Stockings opened before Santa even comes and advent calendars all done on Dec 2 . . . something impatient in those Kennedy girls. I'm sooo glad Susan could wait for me till I got home from my mission!!

Glad they enjoyed the legos!

Your favorite sister said...

Excuse me? Who was the one that said I could give them early? Hmmm? I think you told me to give them to them last week wasn't it? And besides, the stockings are tradition. You can't break with tradition!