Thursday, December 14, 2006

Like Father Like Son

Tonight Connor was helping me make dinner. We decided on scrambled eggs with ham. So he was sitting on the counter, helping me put the ham into the pan. Then he reached over and gave me a huge hug. When we let go, he had this sneaky little smile on his face. I asked him what was going on ....

C- " I smelled you"

M-" You did huh? And what did I smell like?" ( totally waiting for something not very nice)

C- " you just smell like a mommy."

Which is a funny story because when Ben and I were dating, we had a similar conversation:

B " you smell good."

M" Thanks. What do I smell like?" ( not wearing perfume or anything that day so was curious)

B" ...uhm...just like...girl"

Connor is his father's son! Not that I was doubting that for a second!

No comments: