Friday, December 22, 2006

If it weren't for Ivan...

**I would have more patience

**my house would be cleaner

**the floor under his high chair would not need to be swept and mopped 5x's a day

**I wouldn't have to worry about Harmony leaving the bottle of syrup on the table

** I wouldn't grit my teeth as much

**I wouldn't drink as much caffeine

** no one would scream until the their food comes

** Ben's deodarant would never be lost

**the house would be cleaner

** the door to the entertainment center would still be on

** the playstation wouldn't be unplugged 5x's a day to get the boys attention

** I could eat all of my yogurt by myself

**there would be no fear when opening the fridge

**I wouldn't hear,"Mommy! Ivan is____________"

** I wouldn't have a little boy bring me his blanket to take him upstairs for nigh nigh while patting me on the back.

Life would be soooo much different without Ivan the terrible/the great!!!

No comments: