Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas Eve Eve

Last night when we sat down to dinner, it was Ethan's turn to say prayer. We all cracked up when he said, " please help us have a Merry Christmas Eve, Eve, eve". Too cute. Well today I am finally finished! A few quick trips to get last minute stocking stuffers and I am DONE! It seems like I always have everything done and then there are always those few last minute things. I know I am way late on sending a few gifts and cards. They will be in the mail on Tues I swear!! I feel badly. It is just that there is soo much to do and not enough time to do it! I was actually listening to a commercial on the radio that was comparing Christmas prep with the launch of the space shuttle! I am going to make a quick dinner and then we are off to go see the holiday lights on the boardwalk. It is our kind of trip, we don't have to even get the kids out of the car! I will try to post some pictures later. Hopefully I will be able to get some good shots since I am not driving!

No comments: