Wednesday, December 20, 2006

new baby?!

The other night I was getting ready to read stories to Ethan. He comes in with, " The Berenstein Bears New Baby." I was just teasing and asked him why he picked that book.
E- " Well because I decided that we should have another baby."
M-" you did huh? It would end up being another boy. Are you sure you want to start all over again with another baby?"
E- " well we could just have Vale be my new brother."
M-" There's an idea. So we would have 5 boys? Daddy, you, Connor, Ivan and Vale?"
E-" no six boys."
M-" What? How did we get a sixth one?"
E-" the other new baby you are going to have."
M-" But I don't think Mommy could handle having another one."
E- " Don't worry Mom, I think you can handle it."

Thanks for the vote of confidence Eth but....not gonna happen!

No comments: