Monday, December 11, 2006

not fair!

So a while back I decided to take a break from any sort of healthy living whatsoever. I know not my best of ideas but I really wanted a break from meetings, counting points, worrying about how much I was exercising and so on and so forth. Well, about 3 weeks ago, feeling disgusted with the way I look, I went back to WW. They have 2 different programs 1) their popular flex points one and 2) a program called Core. Where you can basically eat your fill of a list of certain foods. Well I choose to do Core. So the first week after I weighed in I lost 1.4. Feeling good. This week, I started exercising again and was at the Y 4 times. Doing at least 2 miles each day. Today I went for my weigh in and....I GAINED .2! The secretary was like that is nothing.Basically you stayed the same. She really is a sweet lady. Liar, but sweet. But here's the thing...while I am not happy about my lack of loss, I am fine with me. Make sense? Let me explain...I did nothing "wrong" this week. I ate all my fruits and vegi's. I drank all my water. I exercised. I had a GOOD week. It just didn't show up on the scale. But unlike my last time on Weight Watchers, I am going to not get upset with myself. I mean why should I? I am not going to lose all of my weigh over night. I am just going to ride it out. Making good choices and well trying not to get upset. Sounds very adult and mature of me right? Well I just keep thinking that whining and pouting are going to get me no where. So I am not going to do it. I am sure everyone cares about my whole weight loss issues but since this is my blog you get to read about it anyway! :)

No comments: