Saturday, December 09, 2006

the sweetest sight

As Ethan and Connor were eating dinner the other night, they sat by each other whispering and doing "boy things". I was thinking about despite the fact, of their close age, they have such a sweet relationship. They really do. They can totally count on each other. So this morning I woke up at the crack of dawn. Seriously, I fell asleep after I read to Harmony last night. We were cuddled in my bed reading and as soon as she got in her bed...wam I was out. At 9:00. So by 6 well I was ready. I didn't hear any kids so I slipped into my scraproom. BUT I kept thinking I could hear something. I finish the pages I was working on...and go into the hallway. No lights are on but I can hear whispering. Open Harmony's door, and she is sound asleep. Open the boys door, and there they are, laying on Connor's bed, under his blanket..talking and playing legos. Seriously the cutest thing ever!

Busy day today. Ben is taking the kids to Happy Feet and I am going to try and work on Christmas stuff. Then I am making some food for our ward Christmas Party tonight. Ethan is very anxious to tell Santa what he wants. "Santa always comes to the church party Mom!" They are not worried about the fact that Ivan can't tell Santa what he wants. Even though he can't tell him, they figure that Santa can just read minds. So there you have it. Anyway I will post pictures later. Have a good Saturday!

**oh and most of my Christmas cards went out on Thursday! Woo-hoo!!!

No comments: