Monday, December 11, 2006

confession time






















Last year, was Ivan' s first year sitting on Santa's lap. HOWEVER I was not there. I know I am terrible. I missed the ward Christmas party. I went to Eric and Susan's. But not mine. So I was a little worried about the reaction that Ivan would have while sitting on Santas lap. He isn't that great about going to strangers. Maybe he was in a good mood, because he had a big dinner ( everything the other kids didn't eat!) and even had a cookie that Ben went and stole for him. I took him up there and waited in line and then...nothing. NO crying, no drama. He stared at him. But nothing. My friend snapped his picture while I was trying to get him to smile. He took his goody bag and well...that was that. He did not let go of his goody bag until he was in his bed. The big kids, well of course, they know that Santa is a good thing. Harmony asked for girl legos ( check, thanks Eric), Ethan asked for Christmas legos ( check, thanks Eric) and Connor asked for Lego Star Wars 2 ( check). So apparently the whole "santa can read minds thing" really worked. Well I am off to take a shower and start a long and busy week!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad Ivan liked, or at least didn't hate, Santa! We missed you and Darla at our Christmas breakfast this year :)