Tuesday, December 19, 2006

good day

Today I ran/walked ( but mostly ran!!) for 2.5 miles!!! Go me! It has been forever since I worked out hard. Believe me when I say it hurt like heck to walk up the stairs when I got home! I ran at 4.5 miles an hour with the incline set at 2.5. Serious butt kickin' workout. Feel great. All of this leads up to...going back to Weight Watchers tonight. A couple of weeks ago, I had the motivation. Went back. But slowly lost it as things just started to come up. Last week, however I watched the Biggest Loser. I totally love, love, love that show! When I first heard about it,I thought it was terrible. Parading these over weight people around on tv. How humiliating. Right? Wrong! It is seriously so inspiring. The person who won last week's lost 214 lbs. Holy cow! Now, fortunatley for me, I do not have that much to lose. But I do have my work cut out for me. Last night, that seriously sweet husband of mine, downloaded the theme song to the Biggest Loser to my ipod. Totally helped me run faster. I am lovin' it. This is going to be my obsession for awhile. I guess it all fits in with my resolutions. Which wow, that is coming up soon! I have so many things about my life that I want to change. I actually love making resolutions. Last year, a few of my friends and I were meeting once a week to talk about and encourage one another on our resolutions. I think we need to start doing that again!!

Sidenote- for those of you who have not recieved a card from me, I'm sorry! It is coming. I thought I was doing so well!!!

Anyway, I am off to finish my book. Only 50 more pages!

No comments: