Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday


Blech! This morning I woke up with a little bit of everything...a sore throat and runny nose ( the throat really isn't too bad-just annoying), a stomach ache and a headache. I woke up early to take my shower and got right out and got back into bed!! I honestly think that all the busy-ness of this week has just finally caught up with me. I decided to stay home from church, Ivan is with me, and now I am feeling a little better. I hate that.

Anyway, life has been so crazy lately. I have a fall festival tomorrow and then hopefully, I can get things to calm down...a little. I have been having some major problems keeping my house clean. What else is new?! But there is this one little problem that is making it even harder. I stay up late...and Ivan has been getting up at 6. I hardly ever hear him and I usually come down to find him on the kitchen counter getting into something. Rarely is he sitting quietly in the corner playing nicely.

So I have decided that I need to go to bed earlier & get up earlier. And then...if possible, to take a nap during the day. That way when Ben gets home, I am actually awake and can spend quality time with him. So I have a few things that I want to do this week, that hopefully will become habits. I honestly forgot what my goals were the last time, so lets just start new, shall we?

**drink 64 oz of water daily
** go to bed by 10
** up by 5 ( so I can get a few things done before Ivan wakes up)
** clean kitchen nightly
** log reciepts daily
**write out and follow through on a morning routine

I'll let you know how I do next week. If you are interested in participating head on over to www.thelazyorganizer.blogspot.com!

No comments: