Thursday, March 27, 2008

scrapbooking

Some people have already recieved an email about this, and if you have feel free to skip this post!

After months of thought, I decided to become a consultant for Close to My Heart. This was a very hard decision for me because at one point I sold Tupperware and can't honestly say I enjoyed it.I liked the product but was definatley not passionate about it.

The very first time that I saw a CTMH catalog, I was instantly in love! I knew that if I could sell anything, it would be these products. At first I was only interested in getting the discount. But as I heard more and more people tell me, " I can't scrapbook because...." Honestly all I heard was "blah blah blah"! :) Everyone has a story to be told. Everyone. Even if you don't have kids. Even if you don't think you have time. Even if you don't think you are creative. If you aren't going to tell your story who is?

So , I will get off my soapbox for now! I just wanted to let people know that I am doing this. I would love to teach people how to scrapbook. If you are local, I would love to do a home gathering for you. Or if that is not your thing, you can order directly from my website. If you are not local, I would love to have you order. Scrapbooking supplies make wonderful gifts! I have put my website on my sidebar, but it is also right here...

And I promise I won't ever talk business again! :)

No comments: