Friday, March 28, 2008

grrr!!

You would think,that with hardly any time left before my husband makes his return home, that I would be in a fantastic mood. Maybe even clickng my heels while I do a little happy dance. Well...if you thought that, you would be oh so WRONG! My patience is not currently a resident of my home. I am tired. I am frustrated. My cell phone just died. I have a very short fuse with my kids. I need to clean the house. I need to prepare my lesson for primary and I am just...DONE. I don't want to be a single Mom anymore. And I realized, that I am currently out of milk. Which means a trip to the commissary with all 4 kids. Maybe brownies will also have to be purchased...OK I think my rant is done.Please oh please let me have a better day...and it is only a quarter to 10!

No comments: