The other day my friend Cindy tagged me with a food tag. I haven't been feeling well so it took me a little while to do it. 5 things relating to food. Hmmm...ok here goes...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 food facts about yourself.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
1) Unlike Cindy I would not consider myself a picky eater. There are very few things that I don't like...and I have the figure to prove it!
2) Ben is very good about going into the kitchen, pulling out ingredients and having them all work together nicely. Not me. I have to follow a recipe to a T. I don't add or substract.
3) When I was younger I went camping with my friend Leslie. While there I had food poisoning.I had never been more sick in my life.However Leslie's father ( he was a jerk anyway) teased me about it and as we drove past a McD's he kept saying he was going to stop and get me some nice greasy sausage. He repeated himself over and over until I threw up again. It took me a verrrrry long time before I was able to eat sausage again.
4) I love recipes. I also love watching food network. I have a ton of cook books, subscribe to recipe emails and more. However, we eat out way too much, and have a lot of prepared foods!
5) I could probably eat Subway every day for the rest of my life.I love sandwiches!
OK I have to tag 5 people, so here goes...Beth, Darla, Susan, Mom and Christy! Can't wait to hear your answers ladies! :)