Friday, March 07, 2008

remember...

Remember when a few hours ago I said I was feeling much better? Well apparently I lied. I feel so much nausea. I don't know what it is, but I know if I get up, that is not the only thing that will come up. Isn't that a lovely thought. Being sick is so frustrating. And it reminds me of a quote that I heard.I know I have heard it in a couple of places but whatever. Here it is, for those who haven't heard it...

“Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just like people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."
President Gordon B. Hinckley

3 comments:

Little Hensley Fam said...

you're not pregnant are you?? Just curious! =)

Your favorite sister said...

No I am not. Trust me. I am not pregnant. There is some funky virus going around and I am not the first person to be afflicted with it. I got your baby announcement today, very cute! You did a good job!

The Anglesey Family said...

Marie-
What is going on with you! Have you gone to the doc? OR GYNO for that matter. JK....I know you said that you were not preggers. I thought you were getting better. Let me know if you need a break from Ivan for a bit. I can take him out of the house for a few hours so you can get some much needed r and r. Let me know. See ya! Tif