Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Who am I?

TodayI am....


*~a wife
*~a mom
*~a daughter
*~ a sister
*~ a friend
*~ an alarm clock ( " honey it's a quarter to seven!")
*~a Cap'n Crunch pourer
*~a diaper changer
*~ a chauffer( "the mommy bus leaves in 5min!")
*~ a last minute jacket finder ("I think I left my jacket on my hook.")
*~ a yellow light runner
*~ a carpool Mom ( " We have to go pick up Jonas for preschool!")
*~ a damsel in distress ( "honey,I have a flat tire can you come and fix it?")
*~ a treadmill runnin' Matlock watcher
*~ a gossip
*~a talker
*~remote finder
*~ a keeper of the peace ( or so I try...)
*~ a "no you can't play video games until your homework is done" mean mom
*~ a homework correcter
*~ a dinner maker
*~ a listener
*~ a happy shopper (I finally found oat bran!)
*~ a cookie maker
*~ a next day's lunch maker
*~ a blogger
Phew! And that is just today! I am sure I can think of plenty more!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for being a "listener" today - it was good to talk to you. I'm glad you found the oat bran!