Thursday, September 21, 2006

feel the need...






I usually post every other day. Not always but for the most part. So here I am feeling like I need to post something. Anything. That is why I am avoiding my mile long to do list and blogging. priorities. Total randomness here. Love the picture of Harm and Ethan. They were cuddled together on the couch while Harm watched Ethan play. Pretty precious. They stayed like that for awhile.

I had the cutest conversation with Connor yesterday:

C: Mommy when I grow up I want to be a Daddy.
M: Who are you going to marry?
C: yuck, I don't want to get married. Just be a Daddy.
M: Sorry bud. If you want to be a Daddy, you have to get married first.
C: OK, I will just marry you.
M: ok sounds good.
C: Do you know what I will be after we get married?
M: What?
C: An action figure...oh wait a minute. That is a toy huh?
M: yeah it is
C: OK I will be an army man.
M: ok
C: But you know what? When I go to the mountains I will really miss you.
M: Oh you are too cute. I love you Connor.
C: I love you too Mommy. But I love Daddy best.
M: yeah I know.

It made me wonder how much he still thinks about the time when Ben was gone. Hmmm?

And if this post wasn't random enough... I thought I was supposed to be feeding the missionaries tonight. Have I heard from them? Uhm...no. I decided to just plan for them,that way I am not surprised later. I realize that they are young guys and really probably don't even think about it. But come on now, it's free food. You should call.

Tomorrow we are headed out to go camping. So looking forward to it. The kids are so stoked. They haven't stopped talking about it all week. I am going to empty my memory card so I have tons of room for pictures. Bought the food today. Have to make a list of everything we need. OK that is it. My random post is done. Oh wait except for this

CINDY, YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!! :)
Ok that's it. Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

Cire said...

Have fun camping - when do u know where in California you are going to move to? oh, and make sure you check out my cute kids: www.ciresplace.blogspot.com

Your favorite sister said...

We actually don't know if we are moving to CA. Could be Guam. We won't know probably until around Jan. It sucks...