Wednesday, September 13, 2006

stress and guilt

This week has been...full of not good things. They haven't been terrible and in the scheme of life don't really matter that much. BUT, have you ever had one of those days, or weeks or even a month that it just feels like nothing can go right? Well so far this week that is how I have felt. Monday was pretty good until the evening. It started off with "Mommy, your flusher isn't working." Great. Go up to plunge the thing and well it's not working. Irritated I got all the water down and told nobody to use it. Later, I am downstairs and I leaned over to blow out my candle. ( Which btw,is a totally yummy scent-Cinnamon Toast) and hot wax went in my eye! Totally hurt. So the side of my right eye has been sore for 2 days. Tues. morning everything started out fine. Went to go pick up kids for the carpool,and as I was backing out of the driveway, I get a flat tire. Ben has to come out and fix it because I don't know how to change one. The day goes pretty well from there. Until it was time for me to go to Weight Watchers. Harmony had used my keys to get her homework out of the car and couldn't find them. So I figured she put them on the couch or something so I said I would look in the morning. When it was time for bed, I go upstairs and someone had used my bathroom when I told them not too. Had to get the plunger back out to clean up a poop mess. Irritating. Go to bed not very happy. Wake up at 1 am because I have to go the bathroom,a nd forget that I can't use mine. Irritated again. Back to bed. Wake up in the morning and realize I still don't have my keys. Look everywhere. I am irritated because a) I need them to drive b)they have my house key on them c) Harmony wouldn't even help me look. Well long story short (not really I know) but I found my keys( in the car), maintenance has been called. My eye is getting better so I need to stop complaining about it. The guilt factor comes inwhen I realized how crabby I was with my family today. :( I hate that. Ecspecially to Ethan who was just trying to make me smile. Bad, bad mother! I am always trying to improve myself so I made another blog. Just when you thought you hadn't heard enough from me, I start another blog. However, this one is meant for counting my blessings. 10 things a day. I don't know if this link will work but the address is http://the-m-list.blogspot.com . Enjoy! Sorry about the rambling of my bad week....

No comments: