Saturday, September 02, 2006

Last but not least....


Happy 28th birthday to me. Two years away from 30. Scary stuff. Ethan took this pic. of me this morning:
*un-showered
*un-make up'ed ( that is not a word is it?)
* doing my morning "computer errands"

I am 28 yrs old with 4 kids, married for 8 years to my hottie husband ( I added that for Deborah b/c she says I act like a giddy teenager when I talk about Ben) I have lived in Wa, Or, Ca, Id, Va and who knows where next. It has been quite a ride. I hope the next 28 are even better!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Birthday, Marie! I was going to call you last night, but I didn't remember until about 7 our time. Sorry :( Hope you had a fun day! Did you get the stuff I sent you?

Your favorite sister said...

Yes I did. I even placed my order already! :) Thanks!