Monday, September 04, 2006

My fav. words...

Usually my fav. words are things like " I love you" and mushy & gushy stuff. Today however, they are, " sorry you can't stay up late because IT IS A SCHOOL NIGHT!" Lovin't it. So happy. The kids are at each other's throats. They need some space and so do I. Harmony and Ethan have their backpacks packed, their uniforms laid out, and their lunch money ready to go. Ben is going to go to work a little late so that I can take them in. They have so many extra things like, kleenex, wipes, a rest mat for Ethan and more. So I am going to help carry things in and make sure they do ok. I will seriously try not to cry when I watch my little man head of to kindergarten because he is so excited to be there.

We had a busy day today. We made it to the Y, headed to Wal Mart to finish school shopping. Harmony also finally spent the rest of her birthday money. She picked a cd. Ben and I were trying to figure out how old we were when we started buying tapes instead of toys. Neither of us thought it was at age 7! Anyway got that stuff done. Dropped off movies and came home. However, I realized that I had forgot some things so after lunch it was back to Target. Then after dinner it was time for baths, hair cuts etc. The day went very quickly!

I am off to plan a menu for the week. This is not something that I am great at, I usually don't follow one, but I am really going to try. Might make life a little easier. We will see. I will post some first day of school pictures tomorrow but for now I am going to end. "because it is a school night!"

No comments: