Thursday, August 31, 2006

ready for Fall

We have had some interesting weather the past 2 days thanks to the hurricanes. I am loving it. It is getting me in the mood for fall! I hope the weather never gets hot again. Do I think that will actually happen? Unfortunatley no, but it is definitley a nice break from the heat! Fall is my favorite season. I love the colors. Yum, they are the best...red, orange, yellows, browns and greens. Back to school (less than a week to go!) sharp pencils and crayons. New starts. A new school year. The smells. Candles burning. Chunky sweaters and jeans. Cuddling under blankets. My favorite holiday. Thanksgiving. The sounds...leaves crunching, rain falling. Mmm I love it. I just wish it were actually here!

1 comment:

Little Hensley Fam said...

Yeah, I'm ready for fall too!