Thursday, August 10, 2006

video game free

Annoyed with children! Ugh! This morning did me in! I took them to the store with me yesterday ( yes all 5.. I thought I was getting the hang of it!) and they did awesome. Followed directions, stayed with me, weren't talking too loudly...they were awesome. Today I had to do last-minute-Harmony-birthday-stuff and they were terrible. Terrible. I warned them before they left that if they misbehaved they would get in trouble. Now it was actually Vale who thougt of the punishment. No video games for 2 days. I thought that was pretty good except I included playstation, game boys and computer games. But the catch was..if one misbehaved they all lost it. I thought that would help them encourage each other to behave. Nope. They were terrible. Now it is time to fulfill the threat. I got a lot of tears on the way home but I was like you guys were warned several times. Boy this parenting stuff is not fun. But like Dr. Phil says I am not in this for a popularity contest. If I was...trust me I just lost!

No comments: