Tuesday, August 08, 2006

peanut butter





Poor Harmony. Poor,poor Harmony. I doubt she will ever look at peanut butter the same way. Some people know and some don't that Harmony has a spacer in her mouth. Because of this she is not allowed to have gum. A fact that she hates. Ecspecially when the boys are chomping away. No fair. I told her when she gets it out I will buy her a pack of gum all for herself. She can't have fruit snacks either so that is on her list also. Anyway...one day Connor was telling me that his Daddy gave him a piece of gum. Great. I asked him where he put it when he was all done and he said he didn't know...he lost it. Totally mad I figured I would find it on the floor eventually. I was wrong though. I found it today...in Harmony's nice long hair. I thought her hair looked really matted! She was not happy when I told her that the way to get it out was pb. She gave me " that look". I told her it was either that or cut it. She went for the pb. She played game boy during the whole ordeal until the end when I was brushing it out. It hurt, I know it did. It had to have! She told me, " this is not fair. I don't even get gum and now it is in MY hair!" Poor thing. She is up in the bathtub washing all the pb out. She really was a good sport...considering! And of course, like the mean mother that I am...I took pictures. At least she got to eat some of the pb out of the jar!

No comments: