Monday, August 07, 2006

boring life...

Nothing blog worthy going on. Really. I am taking a teeny, tiny break from housework. I hae so much more to do. Weekends are like a hurricane at our house and I spend Mondays trying to do repair. It doesn't help that my sweet little Ivan, has figured out how to turn the dishwasher off. So all morning long I have to keep coming in and restarting it. Grrr! He is tired and cranky today and he is making me tired and cranky. He has a check up at 4 today. I am very curious as to how much my chunk-a-monk- is weighing these days. Who stayed in nursery by himself all 2 hours yesterday! Woo-hoo!

We are kind of gearing up for a busy week. Harmony wanted to go eat at a restaraunt called Bennigans for her birthday dinner. Well techinically her birthday is Wed. BUT since kids eat free on Tues. nights we are going tomorrow instead. Plus that just happens to be after my weigh ins. Works out well. I will miss Enrichment but that is ok. I know I will be missed though! :)

Anyway, Harm has a sleepover on Friday with friends and then her party on Sat. (BTW-Cindy did Harm give an invitation to McKaylie? I know she was going to but not sure if she did. It's at my house 11-1) It is going to be a very casual party compared to the boys. That is a good thing. Well my teeny tiny break is over and I have lots to do.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

uhhhh no invitation that I know of. I'll have to get directions =)