Thursday, August 03, 2006

friends & cheescake


My good friend sent me this picture yesterday. One night after Enrichment a few of us went out for cheesecake. It is always so much fun to just be Marie. Not Mommy. To sit and talk and laugh and talk and eat and talk. Just good times. These women in the picture are so inspirational to me. Two of them have 4 kids and have been through several deployment, one her husband has been out of a job for awhile, one is always supporting me in my calling. One is dealing with a 2nd pregnancy when she knows her husband will be out to sea during the delivery and she has another small one at home. These women are happy, spiritual, good friends and truly inspiring. I am glad that someone had the good idea to suggest dessert! (Who was that again?) I know I didn't make it home until almost midnight but I am glad I did it. Always a good time hangin' out with these guys!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I believe that was me that suggested dessert.........right? ha ha You're such a sweetheart and YOU inspire me!!

Little Hensley Fam said...

AWWW, you're so sweet! Aren't you glad I remembered my camera!? I'm glad Ciny mentioned dessert, it was fun!