Sunday, August 13, 2006

madness









Sheer madness. Yesterday was sheer madness. OK, Ok it wasn't that bad. All in all it went very well. I went in the morning and picked up the cake. Harmony chose a cake that was pink with a pink stationery set on it. But she had also chosen chocolate frosting. So when the lady was making it she just made it with brown frosting but didn't charge me for the cake set. Nice. So she got a cute cake for a great price. Came back and started putting up decorations and getting the crafts ready. The kids that were here, the girls who had spent the night, just kind of played around. We had a few last minute "not gonna make it's" but I know Harm is kind of used to that being that she has a summer birthday. We did crafts, lunch, ice cream & cake, pinata and presents. Then a little bit more playing and it was done. I headed upstairs for a nap and slept until 5! Phew! The sleepover girls stayed up until midnight! So I am sure all of them were tired too! Then I took Harm, Vale and Connor to Target to pick out a movie. They bought a new Veggie Tales one and we had a nice quiet family movie night. She had a great birthday and was spoiled rotten. She is anxious to spend her $$ that Grandma Harmon sent her. Too much fun. My little girl is 7. Next year I will be preparing a baptism. I can't believe it.....Here are some pics of the wild time!

No comments: