Monday, August 25, 2008

Cheetah-licious







Awhile back, we recieved a post card from the Guam Girl scouts letting us know about a sleepover, and a movie "premier". The premier was the Cheetah Girls One World. Apparently Disney and the Girl Scout association partnered together, to bring an event to all the girl scouts in the world.

The event was only open to the first 50 who called. Well I was the number one caller! Each girl was also allowed to bring a friend if they wanted. So Harmony invited her friend Sydney to go with her.

I was a little hesitant to let her go because 1)it was a Sat-Sunday ( meaning she would be way tired for church 2) I knew because of her lack of sleep, would she be ready for a back to school schedule?

Of course I wouldn't let her miss out though! They got to watch the movie, some local Indian brought them bangles, bindis( not sure of sp)made them traditional food, they also got tattoos, posters, and magnets from Disney.

They had a great time but didn't go to bed until after midnight. She was exaughsted on Sunday and threw a fit during primary. She is currently up in her room because, "I can't do anything right and no one cares about my feelings." Can you say tired?

I am glad she had fun though. I think she really learned a lot!

2 comments:

becky said...

that is so fun. what an experience.

Little Hensley Fam said...

that sounds fun... but sometimes the after isn't as fun huh? ;)