Wednesday, April 23, 2008

us

Well this has been out and about in the blogosphere forever, but I am wasting time until it is time to go pick up the "big kids". Ivan and I are constantly referring to the other 3 as the big kids. Anyway...here is some fun info about Ben and I. If you want to answer it on your own blog, go for it.How long did you date? 4 months before we got engaged. When you know, you know


How old is he? ancient...I mean 30


Who eats more? He is a grazer, where I am one who eats 3 times a day...and more. Ok probably me.

Who said “I love you” first? Ugh, it was me. We had been dating for like an hour when I said it. But I had been in love with him since I was 14, so it didn't seem to early at the time.


Who is taller? Oh, me by a long shot. yeah right.


Who sings better? Probably him but he doesn't do it very often.


Who is smarter? Him.

Whose temper is worse? Cough, cough uhm yeah that would be me. He is pretty even tempered.

Who does the laundry? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, I have to or I can't sleep. I am usually the one who is closest to the door also, so that I can be the first one that the kids go to when they are up in the middle of the night. Fair huh?


Who pays the bills? our web bill pay ( he sets up the payments though)


Who cooks dinner? Me but anytime he wants to step up to the plate he is welcome. He makes a lot of yummy stuff.

Who drives when you are together? He usually does.

Who is more stubborn? not me

Who kissed who first? It was kind of a coming together, although I believe he moved in first


Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am never wrong so this doesn't come up too much. ( Isn't ben a lucky guy?)

Whose parents do you see the most? this question kind of makes me laugh b/c since we have been in the Navy, we rarely see family

Who proposed? No one. He gave me my ring in the parking lot of Dairy Queen. I guess he thought he didn't have to ask...
Who is more sensitive? me

Who has more friends? I have more people that I hang out with

Who has more siblings? Me,

Who wears the pants in the family? considering the fact that he is gone frequently, puts us in more of a partneship.

No comments: