Monday, April 14, 2008

Harm's camping trip





Since I am feeling somewhat better, I decided to update my blog. Hopefully everything will make sense as I am still taking medicine every 4 hours!

After a long day of horseback riding last Monday, Harm's GS leader decided that the kids were not ready for 3 days and 2 nights of camping. So it turned into just an overnighter.

I got the kids up early and we followed a group of people up to the site. It was a long drive, at least an hour, one way. The boys got a little car sick but honestly were real troopers about the whole thing.

Harm said that her favorite part was washing dishes, and the cooking. When I went to pick her up she was absolutely exaughsted. She said the ground wasn't very comfortable and so she didn't sleep very well. Plus, poor child, she didn't have a good lantern and so couldn't stay up and read.The next day she slept in until 8:30. Although she was still a little grumpy!

She had a fun time. I only snapped a few pictures but you can check out some of the others on her Girl Scouts site.

No comments: