Friday, April 18, 2008

kids say the darndest things round 865803

The other night, Connor sat with me and we were watching the Biggest Loser finale. He watched as they showed pictures of the contestants when they were at their largest, and then they would break through with their slimmer selves. So he looks at me and says, "Mom are they shrinking?" And I said, " well yeah kind of. They are getting thinner."

So the next day we are looking at some old pictures that ranged in times from my first stake dance ( which Connor pronounced that I looked beautiful) to our wedding etc. He looked at them and said, "oh so these are when you were thinner." Grrr thanks Connor. I said no these were 4 kids ago!

I also showed him a ton of cute little baby pictures of himself and he said, " wow these are old. I didn't even have any Crocs yet!" Apparently that is how he measures time.

No comments: