Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mornings



I have pretty much been a morning person my whole life. I did go over to the other side once, and actually stayed there for awhile. But now that my life is caffiene free, it makes it harder for me to stay up. So I am pretty much back to being a morning person. Except for today. My alarm went off and there was no way I was getting up to go walking. Ben's alarm went off. Nope not getting up. Finally forced myself out of bed at 7. Have to get the kids going right?

I was greeted by Ethan with, " Mommy you have really big bags!" Thanks bud.

Ivan however, wakes up really well. he brings me his blanket, his cup, a train, car or plane and the other day, there was an extra little something. His Deigo glasses. Which he wore all day long. Along with a Percy (thomas the tank engine, train)sock. Just one of them. Hmmm....He looks cute though, doesn't he?

No comments: