Monday, September 03, 2007

beach bash











We live on an island. A beautiful island. And we have not been to the beach since we arrived here. How sad is that?! When we lived in Norfolk, we were at the beach all the time, and now that we live 5 minutes away...haven't made it.




Today we headed out to a beach bash on an area called Polaris Point. The kids had so much fun playing in the ocean. Tons of their friends were there, so there was someone to play with. We had bbq hot dogs and hamburgers, watched Connor participate in a scavenger hunt.


Ethan and I went out on a paddle bike ( but unfortunatley by then the batteries on my camera died!) so no pictures. He was just a little too short to reach the pedals so I had to do it all by myself! What a work out,and I am sure I will be sore tomorrow!

We made sure to get a snow cone on our way out! Ivan woke up at 5 this morning, and was so tired that he was half asleep by the time we got home...about 5 minutes later!! He had spilled a whole bunch of his snow cone down his chest and that didn't even phase him!

Now we are just relaxing and I am getting up the energy to clean the house and get the kids ready for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cire said...

Finally! A trip to the ocean and some pictures. I guess we need to go out in the desert more and take some pics for you guys to see :)