Thursday, September 06, 2007

executive decision

Tonight is the big night. Harmony's baptism. The baptismal font is outside, which means I can take pictures of the actual ceremony. But... I have decided that, although yes I will be taking pictures of it ( of course) I will not post those pictures on my blog. It is a sacred ceremony, and I want to keep it that way. I will post family pictures and everything. However for family and friends who are interested in the actual ceremony pictures, I will upload them to a shutterfly album, that I will share with you. Just email me if you want me to share it with you!

And a huge THANK YOU to all those who sent her cards, pictures, drawings etc. I think she got the message when she said, " Mom this is really important isn't it? That is why everybody keeps sending me things." Exactly!

No comments: