Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tokens of Love

Harmony made honor roll again this quarter. The ceremony is in a few minutes and I arranged babysitting for the boys. Not to mention the girl that I babysit for, just so that I can be there. Last night, I mentioned something to her about the fact that I would be coming to see her get her award. Then we had this conversation....
H-So what are you going to bring me?
M-What are you talking about? What am I supposed to bring?
H-Flowers or balloons or something.
M-Why?
H-So you can show me that you love me.
M-Doesn't me coming and being there to support you show you that I love you?
H-But I want something that I can hold.
M-Harm, you better make me something really good for Mothers Day.


And before I forget, I was trying to get Connor up and ready today. The kid does not wake up well. I told him that for his sake, I hope he doesn't have early morning seminary or we are in for some trouble. Anyway, I was trying to get him ready and he was being a stink. So I looked at him and said," Connor you are being a little stinker boy." He looked at me very seriously and said, " Mom I am not little."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

He's got his facts straight!! That's good!