Tuesday, April 25, 2006

More about me...

I get a lot of forwards, as I am sure most people do. I rarely respond or send them on BUT I do like to read and answer the survey questions. I think it's fun. My friend Deborah posted this on her blog, and since I read it I have to answer it. So here goes:
1. What time did you get up this morning?5:45
.)2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? That would be Aquamarine
. 4. What is your favorite TV show? Beautiful People, Super Nanny, CSI, NCIS, etc
5. What did you have for breakfast?an apple and a boca burger
6. What is your middle name? That would be...Marie. Julie Marie Kennedy Turner
7. What foods do you dislike? seafood (except tuna fish w/ lots of mayo),
8. What is your favorite color? blue even though my boys tell me it is not a girl color
9. Your favorite Potato chip? Sour Cream and Cheddar Baked Lays
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Now #1's
11. What kind of car do you drive? a white Kia Sedona van
. Favorite sandwich? turkey on wheat
13. What characteristics do you despise? whining, dishonest, rude
14. What are your favorite clothes? cute shoes, capri's and t shirts
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where WOULDN'T you go? some where that I wouldn't want to go? Uhm...I don't know
16. What color are your eyes? hazel
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy and Izod
18. What food can you not live without? french fries
. Favorite time of day? 9:30-10:30pm when I get to chat with Ben
Where were you born? White Salmon, Wa. What is your favorite sport to watch? whatever my kids are playing in 22. Who do you think will not send this back? Since I never sent it to anyone...no one. Although since I answered so many of Cindy's...
23. Person you expect to send it back first?I don't know 24. Pepsi or Coke?diet Pepsi with vanilla
25. Beavers or ducks? I would get in huge trouble with Ben if I didn't answer correctly DUCKS
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I used to be a morning person, but now I have to stay up late to chat with Ben, so right now I am a night person. When he gets back I will probably go back to being a morning person. Who knows though?
27. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure
28. Any new & exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? yes I am pregnant...ok not really but for a long time whenever I would say guess what? that is what people assumed so... !29. What did you want to be when you were little?I wanted to be a private investigator, live in Hawaii and drive a red ferarri- just like Magnum
30. What is your best childhood memory? you know I have so many I don' t know...
!31. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Cashier at Wal Mart, kitchen worker at Ricks, Dairy Queen and now I am a Mom, ,
)33. Ever been to Africa?
No34. Ever been toilet papering? oh yeah!
35. Been in a car accident? Yes,nothing big but...
36. Favorite celebrity? I don't keep up on them much
37. Favorite sports team? I don't have one
38. Favorite day of week? Sunday
39. Favorite restaurant? Applebees, Olive Garden, El Azteca,
40. Favorite ice cream? carmel toffee crunch
41. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
. From whom did you get your last e-mail? A lady on a commissary good deal loop
. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target, and any scrapbooking store out there, and Old Navy( man Deborah I didn't even have to change those answers!!)
44. Bedtime? it's different every night
45. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Anyone!
46. Last person you went to dinner with? I haven't gone out to dinner in a long time:(
47. What are you listening to right now? Connor is watching Lazy Town
48. Favorite pastimes? Reading, scrapbooking
49. Dogs or Cats? Dogs
50. Favorite Flower? Roses
51. What time did you finish this e-mail? 12:01 pm
52. Favorite magazines? Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbook Trends, Weight watchers
I think all of my secrets have now been told... :)

No comments: