Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Spring Break

Whew! I was anxious for Spring Break to come to get a nice break from commuting. However, the kids are stir crazy and it is only Tuesday! We have something planned for each day and it feels like we have had kids in and out all weekend. Life is hectic and crazy. Although sometimes I perfer it that way. It makes me grateful for those down times.

Right now the house is quiet. All I can hear is the bathroom fan, which I tell the kids repeatedly to turn off and they never do! My neighbor and her husband decided to take everyone but Ivan to the park in our complex. So right now just Ivan and I are hanging out.

After a weekend of fevers, throwing up and other problems, I think the kids are back to normal. Amazing how that happens over a holiday weekend! They are excited for the Easter bunny to come and for the ward pancake breakfast. Last year, Ivan slept the whole time in his car seat, I think this year will be a little different.

Ben was given this week off because of Easter. I guess it is also Muhammed ( I am not sure if that is spelled correctly) birthday. He said he is not sure if he wants that much time off. The days go a lot faster when he is working.

I miss him. I can't wait for him to come home. It is hard to remember what he has been home for and what he has missed. The first day that he left was Nov. 2nd and it is already the 11th of April. I found this quote today and immediatley thought of Ben. " How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard."

No comments: