Thursday, April 06, 2006

Clifford field trip

Thanks to good friends, I was able to go on Harmonys field trip to see "Clifford live on stage". The boys always repeat the "live on stage" part. We had a fun time. I really haven't been able to spend much time with just Harmony. So it was nice. A few of the boys thought that Clifford was "a baby show" but all of the kids loved it. They danced and sang. Harmony's favorite part, was a song about when you work together as a team, you create Harmony. The word Harmony was used many times and so she had a lot of people singing and shouting her name. Then a boy behind me, from Harm's school but not her class, said, " hey we have a girl named Harmony and she is sitting right there. " So she got lots of attention for her cute name!

The boys are excited because tomorrow is a big Easter party at school. Ethan had a lady come today who owns rabbits and guinea pigs. Since I was gone I didn't get to ask him about it until a couple of hours later. So I asked him how he liked the rabbits and he said they didn't come. I was surprised because there had been a few letters home about it, and then he informed me that they were only bunnies. Oops!

I wanted to share a cute thing Connor told me the other day. We were headed to the store and one of the quick routes is through a Lowes parking lot. Connor said, "Mommy that is a boy store. Me and Ethan and Daddy need to go in there." I asked him what he would buy there and he said " fix it things". Connor and Ethan both say they want to be just like their Daddy when they grow up. " A builder and be in the Navy". It's cute.

No comments: