Monday, April 24, 2006

Connor, Connor, Connor

That kid. I tell you he can just about whatever he wants out of me. As soon as he looks at me with those big blue eyes and those long eyelashes...well what do you do? Today we were riding in the car and we passed a Wal Mart. He refers to Wal Mart as the doughnut store because a lot of times when we are there I get him one. So we drove past without and he says, " Mommy? My heart will be so sad without a doughnut." I didn't give in but it was still cute. On our route to preschool we drive past an airport on base. Connor asked me what it was and I didn't know the "official name" so I said it is the Navy airport. He was fine with that and then he said, "Mommy when my feet grow taller, I can go that Naby airport." He is soooo stinkin' cute! He drives me crazy but he is just precious!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That's so cute! You're such a good friend. I hope I don't sound like a whiner..........I don't want to be a whiner...........I know you hate whiners!!!!! Your comment on my blog made me smile! and laugh a little! Thanks!