Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tag

OK I have been tagged by a friend of mine. I have to write 6 wierd things about myself. I don't think I am that wierd though( although I am sure Ben would beg to differ!). We will see what I come up with.

1.) I don't like mac and cheese. I don't like any sort. I don't like the way it looks or smells. My kids love it though and so does Ben. However, I think it's gross. I also really don't like fried chicken.

2) I can cry at the drop of a hat. I don't have to be pregnant or pms or anything. I can cry at commercials, sad stories, problems friens are having, things my kids do. Doesn't matter. Maybe that means I am an emotional mess. I don't know, but I find it very easy to cry.

3.) I hate whining. I can not stand it. When people are constantly complaining about how unfair their life is. Now, I am not talking about talking with friends when someone needs to vent. I am talking about the ultimate "poor me stuff". It's annoying and I can't tolerate it in the least.

4) Some people, mostly family, know this but I am named after Marie Osmond. My parents, when they found out I was a girl, let my siblings decide on my name. The two popular shows at the time were Donny and Marie and Wonder Woman. My parents went with Marie ( thanks!). They felt it was more of a middle name then a first name thus I was given my full name Julie Marie. Although I go by my first name.

5) I can talk to anyone. One day I came home from Subway and Ben was like wow Marie you have been gone for awhile. So I started telling him about the conversation that I had with the cahsier at Subway who had just found out she was pregnant with her ex-boyfriends baby. I gave him all the details and he looked at me and said, " who are you talking about?" I said " the chick at Subway." He was shocked at how many details I had taken away from a 20 min visit.

6) I love ketchup. I loved it when I was a kid and love it today. I don't like ketchup put directly onto a bun. It gets warm and doesn't taste as good. I perfer to dip my hotdog or whatever into the ketchup directly. And so do my kids.....

See? I am not wierd at all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband hates mac and cheese as well, so my kids and I eat it when he's not around.
I cry easy too, and I get irritated with whining myself...get over it or do something about it is what I'd like to shout at them, but don't whine!
I've discovered lately that I really like ketchup too, and I like to dip my burger in it.

Cindy said...

Oh Marie you are weird, oh my gosh, you're soooo weird! ha ha ha I'm just kidding!! (I do talk to you quite often though.....hmmmmmmmmmmm) Actually must be like 3 peas in a pod, though. (I read Maine mom's comments) I do not not like mac and cheese and for that matter, I don't like PP&J. I can cry like nobody you know and it's almost pathetic! Whining.......well, I think we've talked about some whiners we know! I do like to dip my hamburger in ketchup, too, but I'm not a huge ketchup eater!

Thanks for playing!!!
Your most wonderful friend in VA (and I know who most of your friends are!!! ha ha)