Friday, April 21, 2006

Tag x's 2

I must be really interesting :) because I have been tagged again. Different questions though...

4 jobs I have ever held:
1) Dairy Queen
2) Wal Mart
3) Ricks cafeteria worker
4) Mommy

4 movies I could watch over and over:
1.) Ghostbusters
2) The Burbs
3)Groundhogs Day ( I am a big Bill Murray fan)
4) Goonies

4 websites I visit often:
1)Two Peas in a Bucket
2)The Grocery Game
3) our family website Kennedy Kith and Kin
4) friends blogs

4 fav foods
1. chocolate
2. pizza
3. mexican food
4. subway

4 Places I would rather be than here:
1) In Bens arms
2) snuggling on the couch with Ben
3) In Afghanistan dragging Ben home
4) scrapbook store

4 Books I could read over and over
1) scriptures
2) To Kill a Mockingbird ( fav book of all time)
3) self help books ( I have plenty)
4) I don't really like to read books over and over

4 songs I could listen to over and over:
1)With or Without You ( U2)
2) anything by Hootie and the Blowfish ( I know they are "old" but I love 'em)
3)I have no idea what the song is actually called but it is the one on Maid in Manhattan " I'm coming out, I want the world to know...
4) my kids usually pick songs on their cd's to repeat so we listen to a lot of Disney


4 Reasons why I blog:
1) my life is nuts, hence the name of my blog, and sometimes I look back and go wow, I lead a crazy life
2) we are so far from family, I like to keep them updated
3) When I was younger I used to keep a journal and after I had kids I really struggled. So this is a way to keep a record
4) It's the little things. My kids do crazy, wonderful things every day. I want to remember them all. That is also the reason that scrapbooking is so imporant to me.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You are so sweet to indulge me! Thanks!