Monday, December 10, 2007

MPM


It has been a while since I have done one of these...and believe me,I can tell! I go to the grocery store and just grab whatever, because I have no idea of what I will be making. Then I will forget that ONE thing. So, back to planning for the week. Every time I start to write my plan, I take a look at the calender. Just to see what is going on and planning accordingly. Ex. I am not going to make alfredo ( Harm's favorite) on Monday night when she has Girl Scouts! So anyway...I looked at the calender and our family is at home,all together for exactly 2 nights this week! And one was yesterday! So my menu is kind of funny, as it reflects who is home and who is not. OK here goes...

Tuesday:(Ben's gone)
B: cereal
D: spaghetti w/ turkey meatballs

Wednesday:(Ben is the only one home)
B:muffins
D: Ben fixes his own

Thursday: I'm gone
B: pancakes
D: mac and cheese,leftover grilled hotdogs, fruit

Friday: Ben is gone
B:cereal
D:make your own pizza

Saturday:
B:cinnamon rolls and fruit
L:Harmony and I at a cooking class
D: Christmas party

No comments: