Wednesday, December 12, 2007





I had mentioned in my menu plan post that this week is CRAZY. It is Thursday morning for us and this week has just been crazy. Monday was our only not-busy day so we decided to head to the beach. Tuesday, Ben and I shopped all morning and then he was gone in the evening. Last night the kids had a primary party, tonight I am going to an ornament exchange, tomorrow night Ben is going to a Hail and Farwell, Saturday Ben is going to a car wash fundraiser, Harmony and I are going to go to a cooking class and then our branch party is that night. Phew! I think this next week is going to be better but who knows!

Anyway, yesterday the kids had a Christmas party at church. Ivan and I made 4 dozen sugar cookies to bring so that the kids could decorate them. They had a great time playing M&M Christmas bingo, getting their faces painted, decorating cookies. Plus,they ordered 12 pizza's for the kids to eat for dinner. All the adults were laughing,because we asked the kids to sit down...and all the girls sat at one table, and all the boys at the other. They did that allon their own. Eventually there was 1 who broke the ranks but...

No comments: