Sunday, May 04, 2008

lazy dayz at the beach




(busy building)

(getting ready to go out and snorkel)

And now on to more lighter subjects....

Saturday morning we decided to head to the beach. The kids and I absolutely love going to the beach. Ben usually prefers the pool (since it is cleaner) but ever since he got his snorkeling gear, he is much more willing to go!

We headed out around 10 and I think we were the only ones out there. It made it so nice and relaxing. The last time I took the kids to the beach, Ivan was a wild man and I spent half my time chasing him up and down the beach. Not fun. This time though, he decided to stay with the rest of the family. Thoughtful huh?

We swam, snorkeled, cut our feet on rocks, stepped on a lot of sea cucumbers, built sand castles, played with a hermit crab, found cool sea shells, lost a pair of sunglasses (poor Ben), ate snacks, got dirty and just had fun. I think we need to get an underwater camera though!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so sorry about your headache with Sprunt. What a drag! I am, however, very jealous of the beach pictures! I would love to go hang out at a beach for the day. Someday....