Monday, February 25, 2008

Connorisms


It is not often that I get really good one on one time with the kids. Yesterday Connor got sent to time out shortly after he got home from school...and he fell asleep while there. For almost 2 hours. Needless to say, when it was time for bed, only 2 hours later, he wasn't very sleepy. So he got to lay on my bed until the other boys fell asleep. He was so cute and talkative. These are just some of the things he said...

" Mom you know how you make us put our clothes away? I wish that it would go back to just you doing it."

"Ethan keeps calling me mean names. He called me connor connor pumpkin eater!"

" I want this size of bed. ( a queen) and just Ivan and Ethan can share the bunk beds."

" Maybe Daddy can have my bunk bed and I will just sleep in here."

" I wish that Daddy would finally let me get all the Indiana Jones dvds. You know it is on lego.com too!"

"Andie is in love with me at school. But Emma ( Andie's twin sister) said a bad word about boys...that she HATES them!"

" I don't know very much about girls."

"Mom, I don't really like your chili. I just don't like the bean part."

2 comments:

Beth said...

So cute! I think the first one is my favorite!

Susan said...

Funny, funny Connor!