Tuesday, July 31, 2007

one of those days...

Do you ever have one of those days? You know the kind when you wake up in the morning and you have barely made it out of bed when...the bad day starts. Ethan and Connor start fighting with each other. By 8:00 I had broken up 3 fights between those two! Ivan comes down with an insanely gross diaper...and there are only 2 left. Which means now I have to drag all of these crabby boys (Harm not included because she hasn't fought with anyone this morning) to the store for diapers. Ugh. I have been trying really hard to not bring them to the store. I want to have one errand day and that is all. So far that hasn't been happening. Maybe once school starts?

Anyway, I just have a feeling this day is not going to get better. And I am feeling lazy. Not a good combo!

No comments: