Monday, July 23, 2007

like father...like son






I really wasn't sure if I wanted to live in housing when we got here, but I have decided that it does have it's perks. One of those, is that Ben can come home for lunch. It is so nice to see him during the day. I love it. The kids love it too.
Yesterday I got a little distracted while making Ivan's lunch, and just left his plate on the counter. The next thing I knew, he had it and was sitting out with Ben. He started out on the other end of the coffee table and then made his way over. Sat right next to him. It was so adorable. They are so cute together!!
BTW- I depsise eating in the living room, but Ben and I don't agree on this subject. So I decided to just let it go with Ivan...just this once!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Marie your so understanding!