Wednesday, July 19, 2006

stinker head





I hope that Ivan is getting teeth because if this is a new phase we are not going to get through it!!! The kid is constantly crying and whining, pushing his siblings around (ecsp. Connor). If I try to comfort him he just pushes away, never been one to cuddle, and then keeps it up. For a week it has been 4 kids to 4 adults. But Jim and Christy left today and Ben is off at softball. So it is just me. A 4:1 ratio and they are driving me nuts. Ivan has been a pill since he got up from his nap. I had finally had enough so being the mean mother that I am...I gave him a few toys, a cup and put him up in his crib. He isn't asleep but he isn't crying either. And I ate dinner without any help from him. So there. My little stinker head is finally being good and not bothering anyone. Now do I use this time to clean? Or to scrap? Hmmm....

But the good news is that my new couches finally came. Bought them on the 1st of July and couldn't be delivered until today. I had a few words about that. But here they are! Lovin' em!
The chair looks a lot bigger in our house than it did at the store and Connor tends to disappear in it! They are all watching a movie so that they don't have to deal with their crabby Mom. :)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I like the new furniture! It feels like you've been gone forever!