Monday, July 24, 2006

Harmony

That girl! I tell yah! It is her against the boys. 4 boys. They are busy playing video games and Star Wars. The testosterone is flowing and she is just rolling with the punches...sometimes literally! I am trying to very quickly get a birthday party together for her. It feels like the summer has just flown by and all of a sudden her birthday is coming up. She has so many ideas and I just have to pick one. I have to stop procrastinating!! I was supposed to pass out her invitations on Sunday...yeah didn't happen.

I can't believe that she is almost 7. Because that means her next birthday she will be 8. She will be able to get baptized. And that makes me worry. She will be at the age of accountability. Have I taught her everything she needs to know? Am I seriously lacking and she knows nothing? I don't feel ready. I feel like I have a year to teach her everything she needs to know or it is going to be all my fault. How is that fair? I just have been thinking about this lately. I know "If you are prepared ye shall not fear" so maybe that what makes me so nervous...

No comments: