Wednesday, July 26, 2006

so tired

I went and exercised last night. I don't usually do that. I am more of a get up first thing in the morning and do it. I crashed last night. Ben and I sat up and talked about next possible duty stations and that was it. I was out. This morning I am still not quite awake! I thought exercise was supposed to give you energy! Maybe eating breakfast would help.

I told the kids that I would take them to the pool again today but...hmmm no one can find there swim suits that they just wore on Mon. So I think we may head to the Aquarium. The free movie for today is Yours, Mine and Ours and I am not sure if the kids would like it. Harm and Vale probably would but I don't know about the "little" boys.

Ben has softball today and so I won't see him until 8. The kids hate softball night because they get to see him only a few minutes in the morning and then he comes back when they are in bed. We usually sign up to have the missionaries on Thurs. so he usually picks them up right after work. Comes home, eats dinner and brings them home. Sometimes going on splits with them. So yet another night away. By Friday they get to spend time with him but...It is hard on them. Connor got worried when Ben went back to work on Monday.

Vale informed me that I had ants on the dining room floor. So I said thanks for the info. and I will take care of it. He looks at me and says, " You really need to mop your floor." Now I should have just laughed it off..right? But did I? No, I gave him a whole lecture on the fact that I have 7 people that I am cleaning, cooking, taking care of, doing laundry for etc. I told him if he wants to go to the pool and do all those fun things then he can help me clean. He informed me that cleaning was bad for his health. So I told him to stop complaining then. Now I am not only a mean Mom, I am a mean aunt too!

1 comment:

Cire said...

Vale sounds like Heather - her favorite comment when asked to do something is "but my legs are tired" - must be a Kennedy thing???