Monday, September 07, 2009

Kids are funny...

Some funny stuff going on around here...

Harmony and I were discussing something ( I don't remember what) and she didn't agree with my view of things. I looked at her and said, "are you fighting with me?" Her reply..."maybe, but I don't want to get into trouble."

*****************************************************************
Connor had smelled some baby oil and said, "hey this smells just like Mason!"

*******************************************************************
Ivan brought me a bag of chocolate chips and said, " If I give kisses then I get some of these for a snack."

After much convincing, I put 4 in his cup. "What?! Only four?" I told him, "there are four for my four year old." Ivan: "But I am 16!" I started cracking up and put some more in. He ran off happily and said, " I like being sixteen!!"

Ivan starts pre-k tomorrow and although I am going to enjoy the quiet, I know I am going to miss this kid!

3 comments:

becky said...

They are so fun. Kids are smart and they sure know how to work the system at a young age.

The Anglesey Family said...

Sooo Funny! Tell Ivan that I am with him! I would go for more too!

Lisa said...

I LOVE to hear what comes out of their mouths (unless, of course it is arguing)! So fun!